- This event has passed.
Martial Arts Opening Day
July 16 @ 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The first class of Martial Arts at Rizal Center.
On-site hands-on classes about martial arts in general with an emphasis on Filipino Martial Arts.
- Shorts and/or leggings
- T-Shirt and/or long-sleeve rash guard
- Barefeet or minimalist shoes
- Water bottle
- Handkerchief or little towel
- 2 Bastons if you have them. Go on the light side so you don’t damage your partner’s bastons. E.g. 28″x 1″ rattan sticks.
- Fencing mask if you have one
- Proceeds go to Rizal Center
- First Four Classes: Free
- 1 Class Drop-In: $20
- 10 Class Punch Card: $160
- Unlimited Classes for 1 Month: $60
- Unlimited Classes for 1 Year: $600
- Households: 50% off per participant with discount code: sambahayan
- Workshops & Competitions: Not included
- If you can pay forward with extra donations, thank you, it is much appreciated! It keeps costs down for others and builds up the pool of communal gear.
- Required for each participant
Free First Four Classes